Saturday, October 28, 2023

Things are getting a little foxy around here

A quick and simple card made using the lovely Latte Fox from the Autumn/Fall collection. I used various shades of browns and oranges to colour the fox using Spectrum Noir Tri-blends. Unfortunately, I didn't make note of the specific colour blends used, but using these markers makes alcohol marker colouring effortless. 
For added dimension, and interest I added a couple of elements from the autumn digi stamp bundle There is so much choice within this collection, that you'll never be short on inspiration.
I kept the card relatively flat for postage purposes, but couldn't resist raising up the pumpkins on a little foam tape, adding some highlights with a Gelli roll number 8. I used the flat chisel of a black marker around the outside of the card, giving an illusion of a black mat to make this card stand out.
I love to put the images into Canva and then have a play around with the layout before colouring, and turning into a card.
Thank you for having a peek, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Jane



 

No comments:

Post a Comment