Monday, October 2, 2023

Love From Lizi - A Touch of Autumn Septemeber 2023 Card Making Kit


Love From Lizi’s card making kit for September is absolutely gorgeous. I have been a tad busy this month so my video is a little late. Well, it’s a lot late lol. 

I should be receiving October’s kit any day now, so I will pull up my big girl panties, and get my ducks in a row to make sure I post my next video in a timely manner.

In the meantime please enjoy September's video and it’s my wish that you’re inspired to make cards similar, buy the kit, or just have fun playing with your existing stash. 

I made some really lovely cards that I will enjoy. Some of the not so favourites I will probably give to charity.


Thanks so much for taking a peak today.

Take care of each other

Jane xx


No comments:

Post a Comment